Paid Ad - Order On Amazon
Not A Prime Member? Order On Our Website.
Color: Glass Carafe
Features: w/ Glass Carafe, holds 6 Cups (6 Ounces per Cup)
- Includes plastic BPA Free cone drip brewer - six-cup capacity glass carafe - coffee scoop and 5 filters
- Coffee aficionados agree that pour-over brewing makes the best coffee
- Brew coffee at the perfect temperature and regulate the flow of water with optimal turbulence of coffee grounds for ideal coffee extraction
- Pour-over brewing was invented by Melitta Bentz in 1908
- Uses Number 4 Size Melitta cone shaped filters; The 36 oz only has markings to the 4 Cup line.
- Packaging May Vary
- NOTE: Carafe holds 6/6 oz cups of coffee
Release Date: 15-02-2011
Details: Instructions for brewing : 1. Fold the seams of the Melitta filter and place in Melitta cone pour-over brewer. Place pour-over on top of carafe 2. Scoop in finely ground coffee. The fresher the coffee the better 3. Start with fresh, cool water. Heat the water to just below a boil 4. Pour the water in a swirling motion to fully saturate the grounds and create agitation for optimal extraction. The slower the water is poured, the bolder and more developed the cup will be
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 6.9 x 6.0 inches